2.04.2005

Cooling Tower????

Selecting names is not the easiest thing in the world to do....and it gets more intriguing when you look at a name you selected and muse what was going through your head when you did that....and iam musing...again! Cooling Tower (CT) ???? My heat transfer prof. taught me that it is some installation for cooling hot streams, remember seeing few imposing ones during the site visits....but what is that doing as my blog name????

(Shaking my head in disbelief.........)

.........
.........
(Racking my brains harder.........)

..................

At last Shakespeare comes to the rescue - Romeo and Juliet......'whats in a name' funda!
....lets leave it there - what's in a name ?
That makes me feel a little more better....another beautiful quip from Richard Bach - ' The image is an illusion, beauty is the reality'......Wow....that makes the name CT absolutely acceptable!.....its all in the beauty....let me take a look...well, with this shabby typing format of mine....my blog does not look all that beautiful....Bach kicks my butt....'fool, thats the image, the content's the beauty'....Insightful.......