2.04.2005

If Huxley was God....

Huxley said ' Let there be life' and then there was utopia....no one belonged to anyone and everyone was everyone else's....i saw her on the street,loved her at first sight....wanted to make love to her, took her to my den and we made love,evoking,passionate and temporal....I awoke the next morning,saw that she was gone....my wife kissed my cheeks and for a moment I cried, wept in repentance and slid in to depression....every sight of my wife left a deeper wound in me....I wept...I wept....
Huxley said ' Let there be soma' and then there was utopia....there was a glitter on the table....a packet of tablets with soma written over it....it should be for me, may be a soporific tablet for my insanity....i took soma....a soothing calmness gripped me, I no longer wept....the past looked blurred, the contempt, the sorrow....everything vanished....
Was searching for my specs in my wife's wardrobe....saw a cover, must be my specs....I took it out and there was a glitter....it was a packet of tablets with soma written over it........

2 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Nikhil said...

Well is this jiju?....welcome to the blog world!!! will link to my blog when you visit back!!!

cheers....

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Griffin kathy lasik Princess cruise line reservation How nexium is created in the lab Keyword bupropion wellbutrin boards shop guide time released xanax Discount golf wing haven golf club teeth whitening san francisco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home